Saturday, November 21, 2009

So Shabby Pink - New Items and Christmas Deadline

Hello there!

I cannot believe Christmas is almost here. The older I get, the faster time goes by.




We have added a few one of a kind items to our website,
So Shabby Pink.





We are busy preparing samples and a display to take to the Dallas Market Center for the January 2010 gift show as well as filling orders! I don't know what I would do without my husband's help! He cuts all our wood and soon will be the assembly manager for our new items.

The last day to order for Christmas is December 4th.



If you have any special Christmas projects you would like to share, email me at soshabbypink@satx.rr.com with pictures and a brief description. We will make every attempt to get you published on our blog! Leave us a comment too. We always enjoy your feedback.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Peggy

3 comments:

fannipauline said...

I love all your pinks and I enjoy your sistr website.......Pauline

BALLET NEWS said...

yay ! A pink christmas... why not ? Every girl has to have something pink in her stocking...

Jackie said...

Love the shabby pink tray!!