|Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin|
This recipe and photo from Taste of Home
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon-herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the ground mustard, herb seasoning, salt and pepper; rub over roast. In a large skillet, brown roast in 2 tablespoons oil. Place roast fat side up on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Brush top with Dijon mustard. Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, basil, thyme, rosemary, garlic and remaining oil; press onto roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Place on a warm serving platter. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Stir wine into roasting pan, scraping to loosen browned bits. Pour into a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook until reduced by half. Serve with roast. Yield: 14 servings.
For Dessert - 5 Cup Salad
1 cup coconut
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mandarin oranges
1 cup pineapple pieces
1 cup tiny marshmellows
FOLD all ingredients gently to avoid breaking the mandarin oranges. You cannot imagine how good this is. The coconut makes it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
So Shabby Pink