Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So Shabby Pink - Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  Hope all had a nice holiday.  Rushing through today but thought I would stop and post a few pictures of things from our holiday. 


I LOVE THE BEACH!!


Nice boat ride down the river.
My favorite seafood restaurant.

I think I am ready for spring!


I have LOTS of DIY projects for this year. I am almost finished with the slipcovering project that started....mmmm, years ago!

Thanks for stopping by today.  More to come.

Peggy
So Shabby Pink

2 comments:

E. Frum said...

We go camping twice a year at the state park in Va Beach and the one thing we plane to do on our trips is to have dinner at Captain George,s we love that place.

Smart Living Today said...

This was the one in Myrtle Beach, but grew up in Virginia Beach and have been to that one many times. It is my only opportunity to eat all the crab legs I want! Have fun camping there. I love Va. Beach. I am faaaaar away in the big state of Texas! Thanks for visiting!