Saturday, January 19, 2013

My goodness!  Happy New Year!

So far, 2013 has brought some big surprises....7 days in the hospital!  Ugh. That was not fun.  I am on the mend now and working slowly to catch up.  Thank you for all the patience from my sweet customers.

This year, we will continue to offer all of our original styles.  With time and some fun imagination, we hope to add some new things.  There are so many different craft mediums that I really long to work with.

I love to sew and have some plans in that area. :-) Are any of you like me in that if you see a piece of fabric you like, you may get it even if you don't know what for! Going to try to put some of those pretty pieces to use. Oil up that sewing machine!!



So Shabby Pink Sampling of Product Line

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope all of you are blessed in 2013!
 
Peggy
So Shabby Pink

No comments: