Sunday, February 10, 2008

So Shabby Pink - Good Exercise

We all know that exercise is important but my husband takes it very seriously! After a few heart procedures, he makes sure he gets the exercise that is fitting for his body.

On October 5, 2007, at 1:30 pm, he accomplished a personal goal he had set back when he started measuring and recording his mileage per day. He wears his little wrist GPS and measures the distance, pace and time of his walk. He is one of the most disciplined persons I have ever known.

This is the pretty little park close to our home where he walks many days each week.




This is Bob. He works for the city and chases my husband around the park. He is so funny...

Bob: "Richard....where are you? I am for you looking!"
Where is he? Can you see him?

Hey! Here he comes! I see him!

Almost there! Go! Go! Go!


He did it! 10,000 miles!!!!!!
So, in honor of his huge accomplishment, we decided to have a little party!
Congratulations, my dear husband. I am proud of you!

Peggy
So Shabby Pink

No comments: