Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Shabby Pink - Panaramic View of Sandbridge, VA


Click on picture to enlarge

Well, this was fun! I took a series of pictures on our Virginia Beach trip to try and create a panaramic view from the condo balcony where our family was staying. This is about the best I could do quickly this morning.

My husband and I stayed there a week with my sister and her husband from outside of Atlanta, GA and my 92 year old (and wonderful) Father and his wife.

Make sure you CLICK on the PICTURE to see it enlarged.

Good morning on this fine Saturday in February. It's 58 degrees and humid outside. So, what are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

stopping by to invite you over to my blog where I am hostessing not 1..but 3 fun drawings in celebration of Leap yr. day. won't you come join the fun?
Tina