Thursday, December 11, 2008

So Shabby Pink - And the Winners Are...........

It has been such a busy week. We participated in our Christmas musical this past weekend and the practice schedule last week was grueling. It was a huge success, however, and I am better for having done all the hard work.

This week in now becoming catch up week. We've closed our online store until the end of the year but everyone is free to browse, of course.

My husband helped me out with our drawing. Once again, I was multitasking and making oatmeal cookies......


AND THE WINNERS ARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karen Dacre - 1st Gift set
Marian /Princess of Pink - 2nd Gift set
Amy of Four Sisters in a Cottage - 3rd Gift
Margie Mc - consolation prize - 4th Gift











I'll be notifying all the winners by email and our newsletter! Thank you so much for all the participation! I'll definitely be doing this again early in 2009!
Happy Holidays to everyone.
Peggy

3 comments:

Pink Princess said...

YIPPEE!! Yay I won, lol
Congrats to the other winners too!!

Hugs from Marian

Sharon said...

Congratulations! to all the winners.

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners. That pink pot is so lovely!