Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So Shabby Pink - Customize Yourself

Hello everyone and Happy Almost New Year. This is New Year's Eve and I have bought our favorite foods and celebration beverage for tonight. Shrimp, scallops and champagne. I'll have to get started on that soon!
We get orders all the time at So Shabby Pink and So Shabby Pink Paper for one of our customized check book covers and occasionally, a business or online shop owner will order one for their business account. Have you seen this cover? We print the graphics on 110# heavy paper and slip the design into a heavy guage clear plastic check book cover. I use one of these and so far, it has not split anywhere.



The name can be changed to whatever you would like it to be. I know when I have office and accounting tools with my business name of them, it makes what I do more real and meaningful.

In 2009, we will be expanding and designing some new covers that can be customized. Ideally, we would like to be able to put your business logo on the cover along with your name. There will be a design fee for that type of work, however.

So, go ahead and customize yourself and see your name or business name on your check book. It feels really good!
Thanks for stopping by. We'll be back!
Peggy

So Shabby Pink







No comments: