Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shabby Pink - Some Old and Some New

Hello and hope your Saturday morning is going well.

We have some pink scrunchies for lamp cords on So Shabby Pink. They are 8 feet long and very silky.

Click to enlarge


I also used to make a jewelry line many years ago and picked up some of my old pieces for this bracelet. For a 7" wrist. Antiqued brass pieces.

Click to enlarge


I like to give old things a totally new look. This is an old wooden phone note pad. Yes, it was even on our wall for a period of time. It has been redesigned into a lovely shabby chic style accessory for your message area.

Click to enlarge


Thanks for stopping by. I will continue to update you on the slipcovers!

Peggy

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

You always have such amazing things. I just love that charm bracelet... That satin cord cover is such a pretty shade of pink...That phone note pad is just amazing....Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...
Stephenie

Natasha Burns said...

Beautiful goodies Peggy! You have so many talents!

Anonymous said...

the cord cover is beautiful, what a great idea, never seen anything like that before. As I live in Australia, the postage is too high to order anything.... but I love looking and being inspired. Thank you....

piccolaceleste said...

CHE meraviglia adoro il rosa.... complimentissimi baci lù.