Monday, April 06, 2009

Butterfly Time and Scrapbook Frame at So Shabby Pink

Look what I found in the back of my work room shelf. This is one scrapbook frames I have sold in the past. I will put it back on the website soon at a considerable savings.



This is one my my newest yard long prints I have! It is painted by Maude Humphrey and it is called "Butterfly Time." I have one more of these in stock.



We have a nice variety of pretty things at So Shabby Pink. I want to expand our colors into some of our regular items that we have in the past, only offered in pink. I will have them to you soon.

We should be getting in a new supply of Romantic Country Magazine soon. We sold out of the first supply rather quickly. We at So Shabby Pink are honored to be able to carry such a beautiful magazine.

Email us at soshabbypink@satx.rr.com and we will hold a copy for you!

Thanks for coming by,

Peggy

2 comments:

Stephenie said...

I just love that picture of the girls..I just love butterflies so much...Hope you have a wonderful week..
Stephenie

Marie De Marco said...

is there a waiting list for RCM? i am having the worst time finding this issue at my local store. please let me know if you are taking wait orders.
marie