Monday, April 14, 2008

So Shabby Pink - Big Pin Cushion for Me

Aren't we funny sometimes......we, or at least I, blog on some of the craziest things. One of my crazier blog entries was about being chicken to use the self cleaning function on my self cleaning oven.

Today my crazy post is about my new pin cushion. I really like a BIG pin cushion. I like them kind of heavy too. I have lots and lots of fabric around and a whole pillow full of buckwheat hulls that are really great to stuff pin cushions with, so I decided to make one for myself - for a change. I am always making things for others so this was a real treat!

I have not measured it but it's probably almost 5-6" wide. This is a keeper.





Hope you all are having a good week so far. If not, I hope it gets better.

Goodnight!
Peggy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Peggy!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. You're so sweet. Hope you are doing well. Looove the pin cushion! So pretty. Have a fantastic weekend!
XXOO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Cute pin cushion. I have been hankering (I just wanted to use that word) to make these tomato pin cushions I found in a magazine. Now maybe I've been inspired! But yours is so pretty with the rose...

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Hello Peggy!
Love the pin cushion, so pretty! Happy Spring! Have a nice evening...
Pink Hugs,
Stephanie