Monday, September 10, 2007

So Shabby Pink Introduces Robin's Soap Nest

I recently went into one of our local Mail Center retail stores to ship a package. Of all things sitting there on the counter was an adorable display of wonderful smelling handmade (cold process) soap!

The smell just permeated the room. Oh, boy! I know my eyes must have gotten as big as saucers when I saw them. I have never been able to resist handmad soap so I bought a handful. The truck smelled great by the time I got home too!

The maker of this soap is Robin of
Robin's Soap Nest. She is a local girl and a member of the San Antonio Work at Home Moms of Texas. I found her contact information on the soap label and I have had some very nice email conversations with her. I would like to introduce you to her and welcome her to our very fine online community.

On her website, she has shown about 5 shows she has yet to do this year. That Randolph Air Force Base Officer's Wives Club Show is a humdinger!! It's one of the most popular local shows in our area. I hope to get there and meet her in person.

She also sells her soap wholesale.


I've tried a variety of her scents and so far, the LAVENDER is my favorite. It's really strong in the shower. I love Lavender and I am out.....I need a refill....

Her newest addition are these little cupcake soaps! Aren't they cute! They are all soap and she said that they float in the bathtub. I bet kids will love these! Just make sure they know to not eat them! You can order her soaps through her website, Robin's Soap Nest.

These are not food ~ These are soap!

These are not food ~ These are soap!

These are not food ~ These are soap!

I hope you will visit her website and try her soaps too! For those of you with websites, she does exchange banners.

Glad to have you here, Robin!

2 comments:

Jenny Froh said...

Thank you Peggy for introducing her to us! I'm going to visit her site now :)

Smart Living Today said...

LOVE THE LAVENDER!!
Peggy