Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So Shabby Pink New Website for Scrapbooking and More

It seems like we are still at the beginning of 2008 but I am amazed that we are rapidly approaching the half way mark. How can that be? This year, so far, has been a whirlwind!

In January, I started a new website and have not really told you about it! It is called So Shabby Pink Paper. I have been working with reproduction graphics for a number of years now and finally decided to give them a website of their own. Here are examples of the pretty things you can find there.






I have tried to include most holidays and am always working on more. These are great for gift tags, greeting card making, scrapbooking embellishments, altered art projects and many craft designs. They are not suitable for decopague projects, however, as the ink may run if liquid applied.

I hope you will visit us at http://www.soshabbypinkpaper.com/ and bookmark the site. We also can customize some of our graphics. Just contact us at soshabbypink@satx.rr.com for requests or questions.

Thanks and hope your week is going well,

Peggy

So Shabby Pink
So Shabby Pink Paper

1 comment:

joyh82 said...

What a great idea! Love the graphics you all used for the
paper. I will have to pass this on to my friends who love to scrap!